- Ears: Hearing loss including BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid), ear discharge, earache, balance disorders and Tinnitus
- Nose: Nasal blockage Nasal deformity, Cosmetic surgery / Rhinoplasty Facial pain, Sinusitis, Allergic Rhinitis e.g. hay fever and house dust mite allergy, Tumours of the nose and sinuses.
- Throat: Sore throat including tonsillitis, Snoring, Hoarse voice, Swallowing disorders, Tumours of the throat and larynx.
- Head and Neck: Facial weakness, Neck swellings, Thyroid disorders and salivary gland diseases.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, Glue ear, Adenoidectomy Tonsillectomy and Obstructive sleep apnoea.
The physio therapeutic options available to resolve some of the aforementioned conditions include: electrotherapy, neuromuscular retraining and manual massage.
Rehabilitation methods include: Gaze stability, Habituation exercises and Functional retraining.